Looking for a cold beverage to sip while enjoying the great music at the Creekside Blues & Jazz Fest? There are many beverage stations conveniently located throughout the Festival grounds, offering a variety of refreshing beverages!
- Cocktail Bar (located at Creekside Plaza). Made-to-order cocktails, featuring spirits by Watershed Distillery.
- Club Blues Bar (located on High Street). Made-to-order cocktails featuring spirits by Watershed Distillery.
- Craft Beers (located in front of Creekside Plaza). Craft beers from the Columbus Brewing Company (IPA and Summer Teeth Summer Seasonal), Four String Brewing (Brass Knuckle Pale Ale and Suncaster Summer Wheat Summer Seasonal), New Belgium Brewing (Fat Tire and Skinny Dip Summer Seasonal), Sweetwater Brewing (420 Extra Pale Ale & Blue), and wine.
- Leinenkugel Trailer (Town Street). Blue Moon, Summer Shandy and Crispin Cider and mixes, and wine.
- South Mill Trailer (S. Mill Street). Miller Lite, Coors Light, Miller High Life; wine.
- Acoustic Alley Tent (near Acoustic Alley stage). Bottled domestic beers (Miller Lite, Coors Light 16oz Aluminum bottles), Redd’s Apple Ale, wine, specialty cocktails by Watershed Distillery, Pepsi products and water.
- Blues Stage Tent (corner of Town and High Streets). Bottled domestic beers (Miller Lite, Coors Light 16oz Aluminum bottles), Redd’s Apple Ale, wine, Pepsi products and water.
- Community Stage Tent. Bottled domestic beers (Miller Lite, Coors Light 16oz Aluminum bottles), Redd’s Apple Ale, wine, Pepsi products and water.
- Jazz Stage Tent Bottled domestic beers (Miller Lite, Coors Light 16oz Aluminum bottles), Redd’s Apple Ale, wine, Pepsi products and water.
- Pepsi Trailer (S. Mill St.) Pepsi products and water.
Gahanna Convention & Visitors Bureau's Creekside Blues & Jazz Festival offers plenty to appeal to ALL culinary tastes. Savor the flavors of amazing food vendors, incuding:
- Asian Grill & Rice
- Bubba’s Shaved Ice
- Cosmic Kettle Corn
- Dippin Dots
- Eaton Cookies
- Empanadas & More
- Giant Concessions
- GLO Concessions
- Island Noodles
- J Gumbo’s
- Louisiana Grill
- Medallens Gyros
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Pizza Cottage
- Put it in Your Face Sandwiches
- Snack Wagon
- Wild Bill’s Soda (Offering a SPECIAL 20th Anniversary #CBJF souvenir mug!)
The Creekside Blues & Jazz Festival attracts quality artisans from all over the State of Ohio and beyond. Don’t miss the wide variety of vendors as you stroll throughout the Festival grounds.
Please visit these signature local businesses while in Gahanna, Ohio's Creekside District:
- Bicycle One. 82 Mill St.
- Great Gift & Paper Company. 166 Granville St.
- K's Kernels. 104 Granville St.
- Ohio Herb Education Center Gift Shop. 110 Mill St.